Code of Ethics
Upon acceptance to GoNetworking the Member agrees to abide by the following Code of Ethics during the tenure of their participation in the organization:
- The member agrees and acknowledges that GoNetworking (Talent Hunt Company) is not responsible to bring in Revenues for their Business and any kind of Business transactions between them and other members.
- The member will provide the quality of services and at the price that the member has quoted failing which the member will be disqualified from the membership without prior notice.
- The member undertakes to be truthful with the members and their referrals.
- The member will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- The member will take responsibility for following up on the referrals the member receives.
- The member will display a positive and supportive attitude.
- The member will live up to the ethical standards of their profession.
Professional standards outlined in a formal code of conduct for any profession supersede the above standards.
The member further undertakes the following:
- Not to post on groups or discuss unverified News.
- Not to post on groups or discuss Religion or Politics.
- Not to harass by talking inappropriately/fighting/insulting/cheating.
- Not to post daily personal greetings/festival/birthday wishes on the group.
- Not to post jokes or forwards.
- Not to post more than 1 AD post a day (1 Business man = 1 AD = 1 Product per day).
- If the Leadership Team fulfills all responsibilities throughout their term, they will receive an award.
- In the absence of a Membership Team, the Leadership Team may act as an adhoc Membership Team until one is established.
- Membership fees are paid annually and are non-refundable.
Further, all members should note that:
- Members are encouraged to join/follow our advertising platform on the social media sites.
- Every Member’s Registration is for 1 Business/1 Service only.
- Only one member from each professional classification is permitted to join a chapter.
- Membership Team have final authority related to classification conflicts.
- An individual member cannot be in a second Chapter nor in any other group that allows only one member per profession and whose primary purpose is to pass referrals to one another, because it substantially reduces their commitment to the chapter members. Membership Team must enforce this policy.
- Attend all meetings, however, when necessary, members will be excused for up to two (2) meetings over a six (6) month period. Attendance is tracked at every meeting by the membership team.
- If a member cannot attend a meeting they are required to contact the Chapter Leader before the meeting commences and no later than prior to the meeting starting. If the member fails to do this, then the meeting missed would be counted as a non-excused absence.
- Members are required to bring bona-fide referrals to their chapter. Upon the referral becoming a member the Sponsor will be awarded.
- It is the member’s responsibility to file a concern with the Membership Team if a referral who submits an application in any way conflicts with their classification. This should be done before the referral is approved for membership. If there are no complaints, the Membership Team will assume their consent.
- Members who wish to change their classification must submit a new membership application and get approval from the Membership Team for that classification change.
- In case of problems with a member, Membership Team may at their sole discretion, put a member on probation or terminate depending on the member’s business practices or commitment to the chapter.
- The Leadership Team are volunteers who have stepped up to help the chapters progress and succeed.
- Membership fees are payable 30 days prior to the due date. Members who have not paid by the first day of the month that the fees are due, are considered late and will be charged a late fee. If the fees are not paid within 15 days, the member will be terminated without prior notice.
- Fees cannot be transferred from one person to another unless the fees are from the same company.
- Membership Team may put a member on probation or open a member’s professional classification and terminate the member’s membership for failure to comply with the Member Policies.
- GoNetworking facilitates members for networking and do not guarantee business for its members.
- Members acknowledge that their content will be collected and used on our Platforms at any point of time.
- GoNetworking reserves the right to use data of members and their success stories and experiences to promote GoNetworking in addition to promoting members and their business.
- GoNetworking reserves the right to use members’ public data for analytics of business modules to formulate strategy for the growth of members’ business, and for GoNetworking’s business promotions, at any point of time.
- Members are responsible for their use of the GoNetworking Site and Services and for any content which they provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Like with any content published via the Internet, members must consider the source of the content or materials before using or relying upon it. Members’ use of the content and GoNetworking site are at their own risk.
- GoNetworking reserves the right to remove content which is alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at its sole discretion and without liability to the member.
- Multi-level marketing members should represent their products and services and not the business opportunity element of their business. GoNetworking policies are subject to change without prior notice.
- GoNetworking is not responsible for any liability/losses/damage to property/personal injury arising out of any interaction between members and/or third parties, in any way/form, whether in the course of business or through personal interaction.